The Bluetooth earbuds from JVC are designed for maximum comfort and functionality. In addition to their comfortable fit, these earbuds also come with 10-hour battery life, ensuring your enjoyment for longer periods of time. Furthermore, the headphones have been built to maintain sound quality throughout your listening experience. With the JVC Bluetooth wireless headphones, you can listen to music or podcasts on your device without having to plug in a cord every time you need a change of song or show.
How to pair JVC wireless earbuds?
- To pair your JVC Wireless Earbuds, first, switch the Bluetooth on the device you will be pairing with.
- Next, press and hold the power button on the earbud until it vibrates.
- The LED indicator light on both earbuds should turn solid green.
- Finally, you can release your finger from holding down on the earbud’s power button and wait for them to connect with each other.
How to disconnect JVC wireless earbuds?
- To disconnect the JVC wireless earbuds, one must use a small amount of force with their thumb and index finger.
- To do this, one would grip the top of the earbud casing and then apply pressure in a downward motion until they hear a clicking sound.
- Once this is done, the earbuds will be disconnected from one another.
This article has provided steps on how to pair JVC earbuds. If you are looking for a simple way to pair JVC earbuds, this article has just what you need.