Bose Sport Earbuds are a great way to listen to music while on the go. With a case that doubles as a charger, the earbuds can be put on a charge while not in use. However, some people may not know how to charge their earbuds properly. To charge Bose sport earbuds, read the full article.
How to charge Bose sport earbuds?
- First, plug the lightning cable into your computer or laptop.
- Second, connect the other end of the cable to the charging port on your Bose sport earbuds.
- Third, plug in both USB cables to an outlet.
- Fourth, wait for up to 3 hours for the battery to charge.
- Fifth, unplug all cables and cables from your ears.
- Sixth, disconnect your Bose sport earbuds from your computer or laptop and enjoy up to 8 hours of sound!
How do I know if my Bose sport earbuds are charging properly?
Once the user plugs the Bose sport earbuds in, the LED indicator should turn blue. The user can test if their Bose earbuds are charging by pressing the power button to see if the LED blinks for two seconds. If it does not, please contact customer service or visit bose.com for instructions on how to replace your charger cord.
This article has provided steps on how to charge Bose sport earbuds. If you are looking for a simple way to charge Bose sport earbuds, this article has just what you need.